How to Enter The 2012 Collegiate Advertising Awards...
All marketing/advertising materials used in the promotion of an educational facility for the calendar year 2012 are eligible.
2) ENTRY FORM
Enclose two copies of the Entry Form per entry -- one with actual entry and one with your payment. There is no limit on the number of entries that may be submitted.
Deadline: November 16, 2012
LATE DEADLINE: December 7, 2012
Entries must be postmarked on or before deadline. Late entries (postmarked after November 16, 2012) must include a one time $25 late fee (not per entry). No entries postmarked after December 7, 2012, will be accepted.
Enclose one check for the total amount of all entries with one copy of the Entry Form.
SINGLE ENTRIES: $50.00/each
TOTAL AD CAMPAIGNS: $75.00/each
SERIES ENTRIES: $75.00/each
Make checks payable to: Creative Images, Inc.
Visa, Mastercard and AMEX are also accepted. (See Entry Form)
Ship all entries to:
Creative Images, Inc.
“Collegiate Advertising Awards”
141 Willets Road
Sylva, NC 28779
Entries will not be returned. Collegiate Advertising Awards entrants agree that all entries may be reproduced non-exclusively on www.CollegiateAdAwards.com and other promotional materials affiliated with Creative Images, Inc. Entrants must hold or secure the necessary licenses for use of all creative content embodied in all entries.
7) SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- MOUNTED ITEMS: Mount all one sided materials... newspaper ads, magazine ads, posters, billboards, outdoor transit, logos, letterhead, etc., on a display board with the Entry Form attached to the back of the board. Photos of billboards or outdoor transit are acceptable. No specific size requirements in mounting.
- PRINTED MATERIALS: For multiple sided entries, (brochures, annual reports, direct mail, magazines, handbooks, etc.) place the entry in an envelope or box along with the Entry Form.
- RADIO SPOTS: Submit CD's in an envelope with an Entry Form attached.
- VIDEO/TV: Submit television and special video productions on DVD. Video entries should be submitted in an envelope with an Entry Form attached.
- CAMPAIGNS/SERIES: Submit total advertising campaigns and series entries in a large envelope or box. Make sure an Entry Form is attached securely to outside of envelope or box. All media including TV & Radio should be included for campaigns.
- MOBILE & APPS: Mobile website/app entries must be accessible via iTunes or placed on media with appropriate download instructions. They will be judged on a mobile device.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Entries may be submitted as a link, pdf or print out.
- WEBSITE: Write the url as the Name of Entry (See #1 on the Entry Form).
Entries will be judged on: Creativity, Layout/Design, Typography, Production, Knowledge Transfer & Overall Quality.
Beautiful Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards will be issued by both Group and Category. Judge's Choice trophies will be presented to Division winners receiving a perfect score.
Winners will be announced on this website in January. All awards will be sent to the organization designated on the Entry Form (#6). Duplicate awards may be purchased.